Produced in a run of only 500 numbered and signed copies, this box set celebrates Punk and Post-Punk Graphics 1976–1986 and includes:
- Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die book by Andrew Krivine
- The Clash, Complete Control poster (1977) print signed by Sebastian Conran, size approx 550 × 400mm
- The Clash, Clash City Rockers poster (1978) print signed by Sebastian Conran, size approx 550 × 400mm
- Buzzcocks, Love You More / Noise Annoys single cover artwork (1978) print signed by Malcolm Garrett, size approx 550 × 400mm
- Acme Attractions Tote bag original artwork design (1975)
- Certificate of Authenticity signed by Andrew Krivine
- Presentation box designed by Malcolm Garrett
Too Fast To Live Too Young To Die is a 352-page hardback book which features 650 punk and post-punk posters, flyers and artefacts from the collection of Andrew Krivine, some of which have been on display at New York’s Museum of Art and Design and Brussels’ ADAM. The book’s cover was designed by Malcolm Garrett and Peter Saville, and it includes commentary from Garrett, Sebastian Conran, Steven Heller, Russ Bestley, Rick Poynor and other renowned design critics.
Please note, as part of a set, the tote bag and posters are folded to fit in the presentation box.
Why sign up?
- Get a subscriber only discount when preorder begins
- Get a name printed in the book
- Get priority on the preorder and be the first to get Too Fast To Live Too Young to Die (Limited Edition)
Got questions? We’ve got answers.
- Who are Rocket 88 Books?
- Rocket 88 publishes interesting and special books. See here for some of them, or follow us on social media. We’re on Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Will I be able to get the book anywhere else?
- Not at the moment, it may be available to order from book retailers after publication but it will always be available at the lowest price from Rocket 88. You will not see it discounted on Amazon or Barnes & Noble.
- How else can I keep up with news about the book?
- Follow us! We’re on Facebook and Twitter.
- Where do you ship to?
- We have warehouses in the USA, the UK and the EU and ship to most countries around the world.
- This page has not answered my question. Now what?
- Please contact us.
- 352 pages